Home Recipes from our Members
* Goat cheese (room temp.)
* Rosemary (minced)
* Pie dough (I used Jacques Pepin’s recipe)
* Red peppers (roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped)
* Salt and pepper
* Preheat oven to 400 and blind bake tart shell for about 20 min.
* While that’s baking simmer roasted pepper in some cream with salt and pepper.
* When tart shell is done blind baking take it out of the oven, plop some goat cheese in there, spread it out as evenly as possible, and place it back in the oven.
* Puree red pepper and cream mixture in blender (check for seasoning).
* About 10 min. after the tart is cooking with the cheese take it out of the oven, smooth out the cheese, and place it back in the oven until the shell just starts to brown.
* While the tart is finishing in the oven, mince some rosemary.
* Place some of the red pepper mixture on a plate and top with the finished, warm, tart.
* Garnish with minced rosemary.
Some white wine, a simple salad, and you have as good a lunch as one could hope for.