* 8 oz. Saint Albray (1/2 lb.)
* 6 - 7 leeks (approximately 1 1/2 lbs.)
* 1 lb. potatoes
* 1 onion
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 3 stems of parsley
* Salt and pepper
* Peel and chop onion. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Wash the leeks and dice finely.
* Heat olive oil in pressure cooker; add onion and leeks. Saute for 3 minutes while stirring. (Until they have given up their moisture.) Add the cubed potatoes and cover with 5 cups of water. Add parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper. Close the pressure cooker and cook for 16 min.
* Run the soup through a vegetable mill (or use a mixer, if necessary), and pour into 4 soup bowls. Remove the rind from the Saint Albray and cut into small cubes. Spread cheese bits ever the top of the hot soup and serve.