Home Recipes from our Members
* 5 ounces of Ile de France regular goat cheese
* 1 cup ricotta cheese
* 1 cup cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup of canned black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 teaspoon salt
* ¾ teaspoon pepper
* ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon oregano
* ½ cup peach salsa (store-bought)
* Multi-colored tortilla chips
* Garnish: cilantro
* In a blender, combine the goat cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, black beans, salt, pepper, garlic powder, eggs, and oregano. Blend until completely smooth and well-combined. Pour the cheese mixture into a 9” spring form pan (it won’t fill to the top).
* Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is cracked and the cheesecake is set. Cool completely and remove from the pan. Top the cheesecake with the salsa and cilantro and serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!