* 1/2 lb. boneless chicken breasts
* 6 oz. Saint Albray (approximately 1/3 lb.)
* 6 large tomatoes
* 1 lemon
* 3 Tbsp. chopped basil
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 Tbsp. yogurt
* Cut the tomatoes into thin slices and lay over 4 plates, slightly overlapping them.
* Squeeze the lemon and mix half the juice with the olive oil, yogurt, and half the basil.
* Pour over the tomatoes and refrigerate for 15 min.
* While tomatoes are chilling, cut the chicken breasts into strips and brown them in a non-stick skillet over a hot flame for 4 - 5 min., stirring frequently. Put cooked strips on a plate to cool.
* Remove the rind from the Saint Albray and cut into thin strips. Spread over the tomato carpaccio, leaving the center of each plate empty. Mix the remaining lemon juice and basil into the chicken. Put 1/4 of the chicken mixture into the center of each plate and serve immediately.