* Preheat oven to 350F.
* Remove the rind from the Ile de France Brie, and dice the cheese into 1" chunks.
* In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Ile de France Brie, egg, sugar and lemon rind.
* Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture down the center of each crepe, and fold both sides over the filling.
* Fold the top and bottom of the crepe over the center to form a rectangular packet, and place blintzes onto a nonstick sheet pan.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes, checking after 8 minutes, until blintzes are golden and heated through.
* Meanwhile, heat butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add pear, and saute for two minutes.
* Add all remaining ingredients except pecans (cranberries through cinnamon), and cook until sugar is dissolved and syrupy.
* Top blintzes with pear mixture, sprinkle with toasted pecans and serve.
* Makes 4 blintzes