* In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil.
* Add shallots and Pancetta and cook for 1 minute, add pearl couscous and stir until well coated with oil.
* Season with salt and add 1 cup of chicken stock.
* Stir occasionally until 2/3 of the liquid is absorbed.
* Add the remaining cup of stock, and continue to cook until al dente.
* Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, stir in butter, and finish with basil. Set aside and keep warm.
* Preheat broiler.
* Heat remaining tbsp olive oil in skillet and add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes.
* Add spinach and cook until wilted and stir in sun-dried tomatoes and continue cooking for 1 minute.
* Stir in pesto and white pepper, transfer to pot with couscous and add whipping cream, fold ingredients together.
* Spray 6 ramekins or an 8x8” baking dish with non-stick spray.
* Spread couscous mixture evenly into baking dish(es).
* Use a rubber spatula that has been dipped in hot water to spread lle De France goat cheese evenly over surface.
* Place under broiler until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
* Remove from broiler and sprinkle pine nuts over surface and serve.
* Makes 6 servings.