* Eight 1/2-inch thick slices baguette, cut on the diagonal
* 4 ounces Ile de France Goat cheese, softened
* 2 tablespoons fig jam or fig and ginger jam, at room temperature
* Preheat the broiler. Place the bread on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 1 minute, or until it just begins to turn golden brown.
* Flip the bread over and spread each slice with ½ tablespoon of the jam.
* Spread a tablespoon of goat cheese on top, and broil about 1 minute, or until the cheese softens and just begins to melt.
* Remove and place on a serving plate.