* 4 large green tomatoes, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
* 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
* 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
* 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
* 1/2 teaspoon coarsely-ground back pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
* 6 oz. Ile de France goat cheese
* 1/3 cup chopped green onion
* Prepare grill for a medium-hot fire.
* In a shallow bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and cilantro.
* Stir until well-blended.
* Dip tomato slices into olive oil mixture and transfer to grill.
* Grill 3-4 minutes, turn, and top each tomato slice with a heaping tablespoon of goat cheese.
* Cook another 2-3 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt.
* Transfer to a serving platter and top with chopped green onions.
* Serve immediately. Yield: 6 Servings