* 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
* 1/4 cup plain dry breadcrumbs
* 10.5 oz.Ile de France Goat cheese
* sliced into 12 rounds
* 1 large eggplant slice into large rounds
(approx 1 1/2 lbs)
* 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
* 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
* 3 yellow squash, halved lengthwise
* 1 large red pepper, cut into 1" strips
* 6 tbs balsamic vinegar
* Preheat grill then reduce heat to medium or preheat oven to 425°F. Combine the walnuts and breadcrumbs, then press each goat cheese round into the mix, coating both sides.
* Meanwhile, lightly brush all the vegetables with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Grill or bake vegetables until tender and lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side. In a large skillet over medium heat, lightly brown both sides of each goat cheese round in remaining hot oil (be careful when turning them over, as they will be soft.)
* Divide the vegetables between 6 plates and top each one with 2 goat cheese rounds. Drizzle each plate with a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar before serving.