* 1 (7.5 lb.) turkey breast
* 1/2 cup chopped shallots
* 5 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
* 4 cups fresh baby leaf spinach, chopped
* 6 oz. Chaumes® Cheese, crumbled (1 1/4 cup)
* 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
* 100% cotton string
* 1 Tbsp.+1 tsp. sweet paprika
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
* 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
* Preheat oven to 450ºF. Split and debone the turkey breast. Make a pocket in the turkey breasts by cutting lengthwise from one side almost to but not through the opposite side leaving 3 sides closed. Set aside. In a small skillet, cook and stir shallots in 1 Tbsp. hot olive oil until tender. Set aside and cool. In a large bowl, combine shallots with spinach, cheese and black pepper. Overstuff filling into turkey breast pockets. Tie each in 4 places to hold in filling.
* In a small bowl, combine remaining oil, paprika, salt, red pepper and garlic powder. Brush evenly over entire surface.
* Roast on a wire rack in a pan for 30 minutes or until internal temperature is 160°F and juices run clear. Cool for 15 minutes before slicing to set the stuffing. To serve, remove strings. Slice crosswise. Makes two stuffed breasts.