* 4 pears
* 33 oz. pear juice
* 2 tablespoons of honey
* 6 black olives, minced
* 1 sprig of thyme
* 1 sprig of rosemary
* 1 Boursault
* dash of olive oil
* Cut the pears in half. Do not peel.
* Mix the Boursault, butter and breadcrumbs in the wine to make homogenous dough.
* Poach them for 10 to 15 minutes in the honey and pear juice.
* Mix the Boursault, the olives, the thyme and rosemary leaves. Add a dash of olive oil. Pour this mixture generously over the pear halves.
* Cook for 2 minutes on an open grill.
Note: After poaching, you may remove the skin of the pear.