* 8 big potatoes with a firm skin
* 11 oz. Pont l'Evêque cheese
* 7 oz. quark cheese
* 2 oz. butter
* Some finely chopped chives
* Salt and pepper
* Cook the potatoes with their skin in salted water for 20 minutes.
* Strain them and cut them in 2/3, carefully removing the "lid". Carve out the interior.
* Mash the removed pulp, and mix it with the quark cheese,
the Pont l'Evêque cut into thin pieces, the chives, the salt and pepper, and the butter.
* Stuff the potatoes with the mixture, and cover them back with the top part. Butter an oven dish, put in it the potatoes, and cook them for 10 minutes.
* Serve the potatoes warm or cold along with a green salad.