* 1 large head garlic
* 1 small shallot
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 31/2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
* 11/2 Tbsp. black sesame seeds
* 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
* 2 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
* 11/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
* 11/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
* Dash ground black pepper
* Dash sugar
* 12 oz. Ile de France® La Búchette Goat cheese
* French baguette, sliced
* Separate garlic cloves from the head, leaving the skin on, and boil for four minutes. Drain, peel and mince garlic and shallot, and sauté in oil until golden.
* Keep garlic mixture in pan, and drain and discard oil or save for another use. Add vinegar, rosemary, thyme, pepper and sugar to pan and cook for 3 minutes until liquid is evaporated.
* Crumble goat cheese in medium bowl, add garlic mixture and stir until combined. Shape into 22 balls.
* Place parsley, peppercorns and sesame seeds in 3 separate bowls, and roll balls in mixtures as desired. Serve with crusty French bread slices.
Recipe Notes: Boiling the garlic makes peeling easier; more importantly, it reduces the strong garlic impact while enhancing its natural nutty, sweet garlicky flavor.