Outdoor Entertaining Special
No summer celebration is complete without a little outdoor cooking!
It's time to relax with loved ones and savor warm weather and fabulous grilled delights. Just don't forget the flavor! Adding Ile de France Cheeses to your summer festivities is sure to make any grilling menu explode with flavor.
So bring the gourmet flare to the summer with these barbeque tips and recipes!
Sandwiches are sure to be served at any cookout and they're always better with cheese.
- Beef lovers will flip over our Double Brie Burger - a smooth, flavorful sandwich that will delight guests used to eating burgers topped with cheddar or American cheese.
- Our Zesty Buffalo Chicken burger with Bleu d'Auvergne sauce makes a fantastic addition to any grilling menu. The bleu cheese chicken burger is a flavorful contrast to beef burgers and the sauce is great on veggie and turkey burgers, too.
- Speaking of outrageous flavor, le fromage bleu always makes sandwiches incredibly tasty. Our full-flavored Roquefort Cheese makes burgers of all kinds delicious by creating a creamy-juicy delight. Check out our three steps to create the ultimate Blue Cheese Burger!
Zesty & Unexpected
Fruit may not be a grilling staple, but classic summer fruits become soft, caramelized delights on the grill. Create sweet and savory delights to share all summer long with these combinations:
- Warm grilled peaches topped with melting Etorki or Fol Epi. Serve it with simple green salad for a spectacular first course fit for the perfect summer evening.
- Sweet papaya and boldly flavored Roquefort make a delectable pairing that can be enjoyed on its own or in mini appetizer sandwiches – make sure to use buns toasted on the grill! Grilled papaya offers a deeply sweet contrast to the blue cheese's robust flavor.
- Add variety to your backyard cookout by serving a medley of sliced oranges, apples, peaches and pears. Grill the fruits for about 5 minutes on each side, then serve them with French bread and Ile de France Goat Cheese. Add honey to the mix and you've got an appetizer spread that's fit for the 4th of July!
You don't need the grill to enjoy fine cheese in exciting new ways – all you need is the ultimate summer food, Ice Cream! Never thought about pairing ice cream with cheese? Sure, the combination may sounds odd – but it's refreshing, wonderfully tasty and a perfect way to end a summer feast with a deliciously surprising twist! add something new
- Ile de France Brie or Camembert served alongside vanilla ice cream is a cool, refreshing treat. Velvety and flavorful, it's a simple dessert that's ideal for a hot July night. Chocolate ice cream works too, and is especially delicious with our Brie.
- For something truly one of kind, make one of our ice cream and cheese dessert recipes: St. André Gelato with plum Beaujolais compote,Chocolate-Glazed St. André or Goat and Cream Cheesecakeare sure to be a hit with cheese lovers and sweet toothed dessert connoisseurs.