Cheesecake recipes are common, but gourmet cheese cake recipe collections aren't as easy to find. We've gathered some of the best cheesecake recipes, featuring delicious French cheeses, specifically for the discerning cheese loving dessert enthusiast.For something new, try our popular goat cheese cheese cheesecake recipe, or our delicious brie cheese cheese cake recipes. We also feature an extra easy cheesecake recipe that can be whipped up in no time. Learn to make a cheesecake for the first time or refine your skills with our quick cheesecake guide!
- Don't open your oven door for at least the first 30 minutes a cheesecake is baking -an infusion of cooler air can cause a cheesecake to fall apart.
- A cheesecake is almost done when its edges turn light brown and its middle is nearly firm. When done, it's best to turn the heat off and let the cheesecake sit with the oven door open - that allows the cheesecake to become firm enough for the center set completely while still being loose enough to slightly wobble without falling apart.
- To prevent lumps, make sure the cheese you use and eggs are at room temperature.
- Try mixing up cheesecake ingredients in a blender for 12 seconds – that helps create a smooth texture in the finished cheese cake.
- No cook is perfect - so fear not if there are cracks in your cheesecake. Cracks can be hidden with berries or any type of chocolate sauce or other smooth topping.