Everyone is always on the lookout for great dinner ideas that don't take a lot of time. This dish will fit right in. It's a nice mixture of fresh and rich flavor and you can prepare it in the time it takes to boil pasta. You'll find it's a versatile dish; experiment with different nuts, veggies, cheeses, and pasta shapes.
Our famous French Brie Cheese adds great flavor to pasta dishes. Just a dash of Brie provides smooth and creamy texture that creates the ideal canvas for vegetables and other embellishments.
Simply adding Brie, chicken, broccoli and tomatoes to a simple pasta makes for a fantastic dinner the whole family will love. Ile de France Brie melts well and is delicious with all sorts of ingredients, making it the perfect cheese for flavor customization.
Ile de France Brie Pasta with Chicken, Broccoli & Tomatoes
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 pound chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces Ile de France Brie Cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Basil for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Chicken breasts
1. Prepare pasta to desired softness.
2. In the final two-to-four minutes the pasta is boiling, blanch the broccoli in same pot. Remove the Brie rind and cut the brie into cubes. (Be sure to leave the cheese our at room temperature for about 30 minutes first.)
3. Place Brie on the bottom of serving bowl.
4. Drain the pasta and broccoli, saving 1 cup of the water.
5. Top cheese with the hot pasta
6. Season with salt and pepper
7. Stir until well blended
8. Add the grape tomatoes and green onions and mix well.
9. Serve with baked chicken breasts, topped with Italian seasoning