1/2 oz. dried porcini mushrooms
1/2 oz. dried shitaki mushrooms
1 1/2 oz. sun dried tomatoes
1 1/2 oz. kalamata olives-pitted
2 garlic cloves
2 Tblsp. olive oil
1 Tblsp. each fresh tarragon,basil and tarragon freshly ground pepper
1 13.2 oz Ile de France Le Brie
1 2 lb. round multi grain bread (or other crusty bread)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a food processor, combine both mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, olives, olive oil and herbs.
3. Process until smooth. Add pepper, mix again.
4. Cut out circle from top of bread big enough to fit Brie after taking enough from the inside. Save for dipping.
5. Spread tomato-mushroom mix all around Brie, and lower into bread
7. Place bread on on baking pan. Bake 25-30 min.
8. Remove, place on serving platter, spread apple and pear slices around.
9. When finished with apples and pears, tear off bread to finish white lava
Total points: 127.05
To see more recipes got back to iledefrancecheese.com/blog