Why not throw some Summertime Steak and Brie Bites on the grill?
They’re the perfect prelude to almost anything you’ve got planned this spring and summer.
Enjoy!Summertime Steak and Brie Bites
by Sydne George
(makes about 15 appetizers)1/2 cup real mayonnaise
1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1 8-ounce package Ile de France brie, rind removed, and cut into 1/4 inch slices
1 12-ounce steak, cooked medium rare, and thinly sliced
1 small head radicchio, washed, and leaves separated
15 toothpicks, soaked in water
1. In a small bowl, mix mayonnasie and horseradish until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. Spread a teaspoon of horseradish mayonnaise over each steak slice.
3. Lay one steak slice atop radicchio leaf and top with brie slice.
4. Carefully roll, wrapping radicchio around steak and brie.
5. Secure with toothpick.
6. Repeat assembly process, using all ingredients.
7. Grill Summertime Steak and Brie Bites in a grill basket over medium heat until brie bubbles.
8. Serve immediately with additional horseradish mayonnaise for dipping.
To see more recipes, click here