½ cup butter
1 cup white wine
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 cup Emmental cheese (shredded)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat reduce the 1 cup white wine to approximately ½ cup.
3. Add the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
4. Add cayenne, salt, and pepper
5. Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
6. Top with shredded cheese
7. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
Optional: serve over pasta