(makes 64 appetizer-size brie bites)
1 8-ounce package phyllo dough, thawed
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 8-ounce package Ile de France Le Brie Original Soft Ripened Cheese
2 tablespoons Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 lime, cut in small wedges
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Unroll 4 sheets of phyllo dough.
3. Brush with melted butter.
4. Using pizza cutter, cut into 16 equal sections.
5. Press one phyllo section into each muffin cup of mini-muffin pan.
6. Remove rind from brie and cut brie into 1-inch cubes.
7. Place 1 brie cube atop each phyllo section in mini-muffin pan.
8. Blend: chipotle peppers, honey and brown sugar in blender until smooth.
9. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper mixture over each brie bite in muffin pan.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes until phyllo is golden and brie is bubbly.
11. Repeat with remaining phyllo dough, brie and chipotle pepper mixture.
12. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze atop brie bites.
Total points: 501.26
To see more recipes got back to iledefrancecheese.com/blog