* 6 Arugula leaves, rinsed and patted dry
* 1 Roma tomato, sliced thinly
* 3 slices bacon
* 4 oz. Ile de France goat cheese
* Ground black pepper
1. Fry bacon until crispy. Set on paper towel to dry. Cut into 3-inch pieces.
2. Slice stem ends off of arugula leaves.
3. Generously spread goat cheese on outer 1/3 of arugula leaves (at wide end).
4. Place tomato slice on top of cheese on each leaf.
5. Sprinkle small amount of pepper atop tomato slices.
6. Place piece of bacon atop tomato slices.
7. Wrap arugula leaves over toppings, tuck underneath, and secure with toothpick.