Pizza Dough 1 1/4 cup warm water 1 tablespoon yeast 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon olive oil
2-3 TB purchased Alfredo sauce
1 7 ounce round Ile De France Le Brie cheese, rind removed
1 cup mozzarella cheese
½ bunch thin stalk asparagus (if using thick stalk cut in half vertically)
6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbledDirections
Pizza Dough 1. Mix yeast with water. Add remaining ingredients, mix, and knead for a few minutes until smooth dough forms.
2. Place dough in oiled bowl. Cover and let rise about an hour.
3. Divide dough into 2 balls, flour and wrap loosely in plastic wrap. Let rise another hour (refrigerate 1 ball for later use, or double topping ingredients to make 2 pizzas).
4. Place pizza stone in the oven (if using one) and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, stretch or roll the dough as thinly as possible, about a 14 to 15-inch circle. Transfer to a cornmeal dusted piece of parchment paper.Topping
1. Add Alfredo sauce to prepared dough, spreading evenly and leaving a 1 inch bare border.
2. Break brie into bite-sized pieces and scatter evenly over the dough. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over dough.
3. Add crumbled bacon and asparagus.
4. Using the bottom of a sheet pan, transfer pizza (on the parchment paper) onto the pizza stone or directly onto the oven rack.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese has melted. Slice and serve!
To see more recipes, click here