Make your mediocre sandwich a delicious indulgence – add a little French cheese!
Ever have a Monte Cristo sandwich?
Add some French flair to this classic by adding some melted Comté . . .
* 6 slices firm whole wheat sandwich bread
* 4 ounces smoked deli turkey, thinly sliced
* 4 ounces Comté cheese, thinly sliced
* 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or thyme, crushed
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup milk
* 2 teaspoons butter, divided
Check to the full recipe to learn the rest of the instructions –
You’ll be enjoying your lunch break a lot more if you do!