Get Grillin’ 2011 begins Monday, June 6th. It’s a 6-week online grilling event (though you don’t have to participate every week). Share your favorite recipes with us, according to the week’s theme, for a chance to win some great prizes provided by our wonderful sponsors There will be a winner every week!
Here’s a few more details on participating in Get Grillin’ 2011 (reprinted from Family Fresh Cooking)
1) Get grilling and post your recipe on your blog. For each week’s theme, you can enter up to 3 recipes. Each recipe post is counted as a separate entry for a chance to win a great prize from one of our sponsors. It is fine to use recipes that are previously posted on your blog, as long as you add the info in (3).
If you don’t have a blog, that’s okay. Just leave your recipe in the comments section of our themed post on any day of the theme week.
2) During the theme week, add the link to your grilling post to the widget on either Family Fresh Cooking or Cookin’ Canuck. You only need to add it on one site, but it will show up on both. Cool, huh? Dara and I will be post our themed post on the Monday of each week (for example, on June 6th, we will both post our appetizer recipes), so be sure to look on these posts for the recipe link widgets.
3) Somewhere in your post, please include the following. This is mandatory if you are submitting a blog post.
4) Do you want to help us spread the word on social media outlets such as Twitter and Facebook? Here is a sample tweet that you can cut and paste:
#GetGrillin with @MarlaMeridith & @cookincanuck. Share your recipes & win fabulous prizes on their blogs. Please RT. http://su.pr/1Kr7iS
5) Join the party, you can add our Get Grillin’ badge to your side bar or blog post too.