Provence Grill in Miami, FL
Ile de France Brie
- Spring roll wrappers
- Ile de France Brie – a few slices
- mixed wild mushrooms (shiitake, chanterelles, boletus…)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 peeled shallots
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 oz. sundried tomatoes
- baby greens salad
- roasted pinenuts
- 2 tsp. sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium pan sauté the wild mushrooms with the garlic, shallots and parsley. Set apart in a strainer.
- In the same pan, sauté the seasoned fresh spinach then set aside as well.
- Fill up the spring roll wrap with the Brie, the wild mushrooms and spinach, sun dried tomatoes and fold it. Put it in the stove for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the baby greens with olive oil, raspberry vinegar, roasted pine nuts and sun dried tomato pesto.
- Serve the spinach salad with the brie wraps on top.
Wild Mushroom and Brie Cheese Crispy Rolls,