Bistro Des Amis in Texas
Ile de France Brie
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
- 1 of mango – cut into slices
- 2 tablespoon of peach jam
- 1 yolk of egg
- 2 lbs of Ile de France Brie Cheese
- Preheat heat over at 380 degrees.
- Cut your brie into section that will fit in the dish you will use to bake it in. Then slice the brie in half so there is a top and a bottom. Place the bottom portion (skin down) of each section in the individual baking dishes.
- Top the Ile de France Brie with some peach jam and mango slices. Place the “top” of the brie on top of the peach jam and mango slices.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into sections that fit your dishes with some overlap to “tuck” around the brie.
- Whip the egg yolk with a teaspoon of water. Brush egg yolk on the pastry.
- Bake for approximately 30- 40 minutes in the preheated oven of 380°.