Coquette Bistro in PA
Ile de France Goat Cheese
Goat cheese radicchio with bacon gratin dish.
- 12 Slices of bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Finely minced tarragon leaves
- some Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup. Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. Ile de France Goat Cheese
- Preheat the broiler
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to paper towel.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, soy, tarragon, salt and pepper. Whisk in both olive oils.
- Add the radicchio leaves to the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Transfer leaves to a large baking dish. Sprinkle the raddichio with the bacon, then cover with the cheese.
- Broil until the radicchio is wilted and the cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish with meat, fish or chicken