Bistro Des Amis in Texas
Make a scrumptious Quiche recipe with Gourmandise Cheese & grapes. Filmed at Bistro des Amis in Houston.
- 1 crust pastry shell ready in mold 9 to 12 in
- Green seedless grapes, 12 each
- Heavy cream 8oz,
- Whole milk 3 oz
- Mint 8 large leaves, chopped
- Kirsh liquor 2 oz
- Eggs 3 whole
- Salt, white pepper
- 6oz Les Gourmandises cheese in pieces
- Warm up the oven at 400 f
- Prepare the dough and put it in a tray. Clean the grapes and cut in 2 pcs lengthwise.
- Mix with a whisk in a bowl the eggs, cream, milk; add salt and white pepper if you wish.
- Add the kirsh and the chopped mint.
- Pour the mix in the tart shell. Add the cheese and the grapes equally.
- Open the oven, place the tray and close. Reduce the temperature and bake at 300f for 25 to 30min.
- To check to see if it’s done, take a knife and put the tip inside the mix and remove. It is done if the tip of the knife is dry.
- Cut and serve with a spring mix salad with walnuts and a light olive oil, lime vinaigrette.