lci Urban Bistro in
- 7oz of penne pasta.
- 3 oz St Agur cheese.
- 1,5 oz of smoked bacon slab
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream (40%)
- 1/6 cup of veal stock.
- Black pepper crusted.
- 1 oz parsley
- Olive oil.
- Sliced the bacon in small piece. Sautéed in pan with a spoon of olive oil.
- In a pan, reduce the cream with the veal stock and the St Agur cheese. Reduce it until the cheese is completely melted. Add the bacon sautéed and season it with the black peppercorn.
- Cook the penne pasta in boiling water with salt. Cook until the pasta is al dente.
- Add the pasta in the pan with the cheese mix and blend with a spoon.
- Plated up: In the plate, serve the pasta. Add some chopped freshly parsley on the top. Bon Appetit!