For the past 30 years, Versailles Bistro & Pâtisserie has been a popular local restaurant in Greenwich, Connecticut. Versailles is a family-owned institution that continues the tradition of offering authentic French comfort food in a warm setting. We offer seasonal French classics using local harvests and slow cooking methods. Our French pastries are baked in-house and they're delicious.
- ½ qt All-Purpose Flour
- 2 oz. Ile de France Goat Brie Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 oz Butter (melted)
- 2 oz. Ile de France Goat Cheese
- 11/2 c Whole Milk
- ½ c Heavy Cream
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Chive
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients to make crepe mix. Using large crepe pan, add just enough batter to make a thin crepe. Layer Brie and Goat cheeses in crepe.
- Put Brie cheese on top of crepe. Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Caramelize Brie cheese in broiler till you have an evenly caramelized top. Be careful not to burn the cheese.
Ile de France Cheese Crepe,