lci Urban Bistro in
- 4 slices of brioche (thin)
- 1 granny smith apple
- 8 pieces of walnuts
- 2 oz of arugula
- 1/4 camembert Ile de France
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Crusted black pepper corn
- Toasted the brioche.
- Sliced the camembert very thin.
- Peeled the apples and cut in julienne.
- Crushed the walnuts in small piece.
- On one piece of toasted brioche, dispose half of the camembert cheese.
- Melted in the oven for one minute. Add 1 spoon of olive oil on it and season with the black pepper. Add the apples and the arugula. Finish with the second piece of bread.
- Cut in 2 with a bread knife and add some skewer.
- Repeat the operation for the second sandwich.
You can serve the sandwich with an arugula salad or some hand made French fries.