Fredericks in NY
1 hour 5 mins
Watch Chef Gwen prepare a delicious Etorki Tartlet at Frederick’s in New York City.
- Puff Pastry – premade
- Fingerling Potatoes, or your favorite potatoes
- Smoked Proscuitto, sliced thinly
- Frisée for Garnish
- Etorki Cheese – shredded
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into desired shape.
- Place the puff pastry on top of a baking sheet, cover it with another baking sheet and place a pan on top of it to prevent the pastry to puff too much.
- Place in oven at 375F for about 15 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for about 20 minutes. Then slice the potatoes into half inch slices.
- Top the puff pastry with the sliced potatoes and sprinkle with the shredded Etorki Cheese.
- Place back in oven for about 5 minutes at 400F or until the cheese is melted.
- Layer the thinly sliced Proscuitto on top of the cheese
- For Garnish:
- Slice the cornichons thinly, add to the frisée and toss with your favorite vinaigrette.
- Serve while hot
Sprinkle some flour onto the table before rolling out the puff pastry to prevent sticking.