Provence Grill in Miami, FL
Ile de France Goat Cheese
Gourmet sandwiches with Goat cheese, Fois Gras and rasberry sauce.
- 1 Loaf of walnut bread
- 4 oz duck foie gras (raw)
- 3 oz Ile de France goat cheese
- 1 oz raspberry sauce or jam
- Pepper blend and Guerande salt seasoning
- Few fresh berries
- Mache salad
- 1 tablespoon of fig vinegar
- 3 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Cut 2 slices (1/2 inch) out of the loaf and toast them.
- In medium non-stick pan over high heat, sear the foie gras 40 seconds each side. Reserve on a plate with paper towel, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread one slice of toasted bread with goat cheese, the other one with the raspberry sauce. Then add the foie gras and close the sandwich.
- In medium salad bowl, toss delicately the Mache salad with fig vinegar and olive oil, then add the berries.
- Serve the sandwich on a plate with the garnish salad.
As you prepare your salad, keep the sandwich in the oven to serve it warm.