lci Urban Bistro in
Prepared for Ile De France’s French Bistro Live by Chef Robert Wiedmaier at Marcel’s Bistro in Washington DC.
- 1 Wheel Ile De France Camembert
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 Cups bread cumbs
- 2 Tablespoons finely diced red Onions
- 2 Tablespoons finely sliced chives
- 20 blanched peeled sungold Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sherry vinnaigrette
- 1 bunch micro opal basil
- 1 bunch micro cress
- 1/4 head circus frisee
- Curry cayenne smoked paprika spice shaker
- Combine the breadcrumbs, flour, onions, camembert, eggs and seasonings in a bowl, and till it is a quenelle. Form the quenelle into cakes. Make at least 6. Lay between two pieces of wax paper and chill for 30 minutes. Meanwhile. marinate the cherry tomatoes in some or the sherry vinaigrette chives and onions.
- Heat the oil over medium-high. Dredge the cakes in breadcrumbs. Deep fry the Camembert croquettes for approximately, 5 minutes. Then dust them with the cayenne spice shaker.
- Dress the plate with micro greens with drizzle with sherry vinaigrette. Arrange on the plate, enjoy!